As most Aucklanders know something as simple as a good coat of paint can increase the value of your home substantially. While painting either the exterior or interior of your home can certainly be tackled as a DIY project it can pose a lot of problems that you may not have the knowledge to take into consideration before the problems actually arise.
Dealing with all of those problems that can crop up can turn what you thought of as simple project into a costly nightmare. If you haven't considered hiring professional residential painters in Auckland then perhaps you are unaware of the benefits that hiring those professional services can provide.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Residential Painters in Auckland
Here at Superior Painters we can offer you several benefits you won't get with that DIY project.
- Our professional painters have all of the necessary tools to get the job done right including drop cloths, brushes rollers, ladders, scaffolding and everything else.
- As experienced professional painters can accurately calculate the amount of paint needed to get the job done so you don't have to worry about wasting money on paint you may never use.
- Painting often requires working standing on ladders or scaffolding, which can pose a risk of injury to people unused to working from heights. However, our professional residential painters in Auckland have the training to work from ladders and scaffolding safely.
- Because we use a team of painters rather than a single painter we can get that painting job faster saving you a lot of time and inconvenience. In addition, we also don't have to work around a job, because painting is our job.
- We are able to handle unforseen hazards such as lead paint or asbestos found in older homes.
- If you need the exterior of your home painted, our expert painters at Superior Painters can help you choose the right type of paint for your home's style and the age of the home.
Choosing A Professional Residential Painters In Auckland
When choosing professional residential painters in Auckland there are a few things you should look for.
- Years of Experience- All too often inexperienced people looking to start their own business will advertise themselves as painters thinking the job is easy. All too often their inexperience shows in the work they do and you can end up having to live with their mistakes. Making sure that the painting company you hire has been working in the painting field for several years is the first step in choosing a professional painting company.
- Can You See Samples of Actual Work they Have Done?- The best way of choosing a professional painting company is to find out if they actually have homes near your that they have painted that you can drive by and see the quality of work the company does. If not, do they have photographs of homes they have painted for you to see.
If you are looking to have the interior or exterior of your home painted or simply want to ask questions regarding our services just give us a call a 0800-199- 888 and lets us know how we can be of service to you.
Get In Touch, Free Color Consultation
Are you looking get an estimate for your painting needs? Need help choosing your paint colours or putting together a complete exterior or interior look for your property? Then request a visit from a Superior Painter Colour Consultant.
During the color consultation, you’ll receive:
- Professional advice on color selection and design for your home
- Free on-site project appraisal based on your needs
- Plan of action/ proposal for your project
- And get all your questions answered with no obligations